[Fredslist] Sponsors for Bethany House Project

Nancy Schess nschess at kleinzelman.com
Fri Mar 7 18:31:53 EST 2008

My niece, Jessica, is in the social work school at Molloy College (an A student, if I can brag, and about to be inducted into the honor society.). Jessica is involved in a worthy project and could use your help. See description below.

Bethany House is a shelter for homeless women and children.  April 3, the house is holding Boxtown where Jessica and others will be sleeping in a box overnight to bring attention to the experience of being homeless. The project is looking to raise money and Jessica would be most appreciative of any thoughts to support the project.

Email her directly at jstein06 at molloy.edu.

Jessica and I both thank you.