[Fredslist] Barry Moltz - Book Club Author on CNBC!

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Mon Jun 30 13:14:56 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Barry Moltz
To: julie2k at optonline.net
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 10:42 AM
Subject: The Comeback Mindset: Barry On CNBC's The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch

      To view this email as a web page, go here.

                              No Fuel Surcharge Here
                              I don't brag often enough about some of my clients. But Nick Sarillo did something this week that blew me away. During a recession, he gave a note to each customer that said -"Tonight, your meal is on us..." Read the Blog Post.

                              More Rants

                              What happens when you realize you hired the wrong person? 5 Ways to Bounce After a Management Mishap

                              What is the biggest hurdle for your new product? The Lazy Consumer

                              Being There

                              Come visit a slide show of a recent speaking event.

                              Barry's Big Idea with Donny Deutsch!

                              I will be a guest on CNBC'S The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch on Monday night (tonight!), which airs 10pm EDT/9 pm CDT. Check your local listings. The topic is: The Comeback Mindset. I will be showing Donny how he can Bounce! P.S . After the show airs please tell them how much you enjoyed the show! Send your supportive comments after the show to: donny at cnbc.com

                              Barry on BlogTalk Radio

                              I will be hosting my first blog talk radio event on July 11, 9 am CDT--it's the kickoff of my new radio show, Business Insanity. Scott Jordan of SCOTTEVEST will be the first guest! Keep track of my radio show! Call this number to listen in: (347) 426-3202! Live, July 11!

      This email was sent by:
      Shafran Moltz Group
      27400 Nilson Street Chicago, IL 60614
      Manage Subscriptions | Update Profile | Unsubscribe