[Fredslist] Young PSA student at Leadership needs summer job

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at psapartnership.org
Mon Jun 30 12:38:54 EDT 2008

One of my students, Corey Thompson, needs summer work. He basically
said he would do almost any kind of work available, even maintenance.

He is  going into sophomore year at the H.S. of Leadership and Public
Service and is only 14 years old. He is a serious and dependable young
man and has been in the Partnership for Student Advancement program
for one year now.

Please let me know if you might have something or know of anything for Corey.

thank you.

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir.
10 Park Ave 7GH