[Fredslist] Ambassadors

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Thu Jun 26 15:24:45 EDT 2008

The ambassadors idea is a great one, Ester! I am in favor and world be happy to become an ambassador for new members.

And yes, it was truly a delightful party last evening. Kudos to all who planned and served and made it happen!

Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing, Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com