[Fredslist] Such a lovely time (Ellin Yassky)

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Thu Jun 26 07:45:37 EDT 2008

I second that. It was so much fun. The best part for me was helping
introduce new members to others at the cocktail party. It gave me a purpose
and I think made it more enjoyable for them as well.  I vote we create a
small team of ambassadors for new members that want that kind of support at
Gotham events.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-

  _____