[Fredslist] Offered: Party invitation. Wed 7/29 The Jena Wellness Center Turns 1!

Jena la Flamme jena at jenawellness.com
Wed Jul 16 02:04:38 EDT 2008

Hello Gothamites,

We're thrilled to announce that it's our first birthday - yes, the
Jena Wellness Center has been in operation for a year now and we'd
love you to come over and see how beautifully we've budded.

This is my cordial invitation for you to grace us with your Gothamly
presence and swing by to join the fun. Feel free to come during the
late afternoon from 5pm, or into evening hours to enjoy delicious
drinks and nibbles, experience live art in your midst and many other
surprises.

At Jena Wellness we love to party and this is truly the occasion to do
so, we're 1 after all!

So if you are curious to put a face to this digital name and discover
what is actually brewing down on 26th and Broadway at our wellness
center, please join us for this celebration.