[Fredslist] Don't lose your seat in Gotham - deadline to pay your dues is tomorrow January 15

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Mon Jan 14 08:45:28 EST 2008

As Fred said in his email, we are sorry to keep inundating you with
these reminders, but history has shown that some members will be
surprised by the penalty and/or loss of seat - Gotham has a waiting
list.

To all of those who have paid, thanks and we are looking forward to
another year of having you as a member of the Gotham Tribe!

As we said we don't want to lose you and we don't want you to lose your
seat in your group so please log on to the web site and pay your dues
today. If your dues are not received by tomorrow January 15, your seat
is in jeopardy as only those who have paid their dues by January 15 are
considered 2008 Gotham members.  Any dues paid after January 15, will
incur a $50.00 late fee.

To pay your dues today log on to the web site www.gothamnetworking.com
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/> , sign in as a member and then you
can pay.

If you need to know how much your dues are, contact your Group
Coordinator (GC), or email me and I will let you know.

Thanks
Debbie
Debra B. Lindner
Administrative Director