[Fredslist] Background on former Booz-Allen HR Director

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Fri Jan 11 14:51:53 EST 2008

Hi to all along the network.

Does anyone know Nicola Dingemans, formerly Booz-Allen Global HR Director, who has recently moved to Reed Smith? A high level partner has offered to make an introduction for me (but he doesn't know her ). I'd like to get some background and insights on her as I am preparing something for the partner to pass on.

I much appreciate all information and help .Thank you.
Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing, Planning, Strategy and Management"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
Fax:      212-980-7940