[Fredslist] PROMOTION: FREE "WELCOME TO WESTPORT/WESTON CT TOUR...

Evi Coghlan evi at eviweintraub.com
Fri Jan 11 14:10:52 EST 2008

...to serious home purchasers interested in learning more about these fabulous and very-commutable communities in beautiful Fairfield County.

Westport is a renowned waterfront enclave on Long Island Sound...and my home town! And Weston is right next door, a little more quiet and secluded. Both towns have award-winning schools.

I am a 20 year Westport resident...a real estate columnist for the Westport News...and your ambassador to Westport/Weston living. Relocate here or find that perfect weekend home...with a Gothamite as your guide!

Evi Coghlan
Westport News Real Estate Columnist
"The Real Deal in Real Estate"
Coldwell Banker/Riverside-Shavell