[Fredslist] Next Meeting

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 18:47:17 EST 2008

A final reminder to all of you about our next meeting on Monday, January 14 at 12:30pm sharp at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's Italian Restaurant (230 E.44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  Our group is open to all of you and any of your colleagues/friends who either are or want to be experts whether or not they are in Gotham at the time.  Our topic will be the retention agreement and samples will be available for all in attendance.  You may register and pay online at the Gotham website or bring the $40 to the luncheon.  Please let me know that you are coming and I hope to see all of you there.  Best,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661 (Office) (917) 279-2303 (Cell)