[Fredslist] Expert Witness Meeting

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 18:43:48 EST 2008

This is a final reminder to all Gothamites and their colleagues about our next Expert Witness Group meeting on Monday, Jan.14 at 12:30pm sharp at Fabio Piccolo Fiore's Italian Restaurant (230 E. 44th between 2nd and 3rd Ave.).  The group is open to any current or aspiring Expert Witness or those (i.e., lawyers, etc.) hoping to hire experts whether or not they are currently in Gotham.    Our topic next Monday will be the retention agreement and samples of good agreements will be available to those in attendance (plus fabulous Italian food).  Please RSVP to me directly and you can pay online by clicking on "events" for that date on the Gotham website or bringthe $40 directly to the luncheon meeting.  Hope to see you on the 14th.  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber (212) 379-6661 (Office) (917) 279-2303 (Cell)