[Fredslist] Just do it!

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Fri Feb 22 15:09:56 EST 2008

Thank you for your kind words. Yesterday's Diversity/Gotham Joint
Lunch was a truly great event. We had forty five attendees between
members, guests, and circuit riders. Fred did an amazing job keeping
things moving along. Everyone had a chance to present what they do and
we had a five minute spotlight from Robert Politzer (Gotham Green) and
Sheila Hartwell (Diversity). The atmosphere and camaraderie in the
room was amazing. Thanks to Fred we finished at 1:55 P.M.,but most
people stayed till 2:45 PM to talk, network and to do some business or
set up appointments.

Riding the circuit is a great benefit of Gotham Membership. It is very
rewarding socially and is great for your business. Joint meeting are
also a perfect opportunity to network with some great people. I thank
Fred Klein, Isidro Otis, Kelly Welles,
Gail Koelin, and Glen Friedman for making this event great.

Warm wishes,

Jack

Jack Halpern, CEO
My Elder Advocate