[Fredslist] Welcome Anthony Romito of Solari Corp Formica 1 Newest Member

Judie Judie at PromotionalSolutions.biz
Tue Feb 12 15:12:18 EST 2008

Formica 1 would like to welcome our newest member

ANTHONY ROMITO of Solari Corp to our Group.

Solari Corp is a leader in the field of Public Information Systems. Solari provides robust, turnkey solutions for Airport, Rail, and Roadway Public Information Systems.

Good leads for Anthony are:
Commercial Electrical Contractors
Project Engineers
Design Engineers
Engineering Consultants
Architectural Consultants
Commercial Architects

Although Anthony is not new to Gotham, he is new to Formica 1...let's welcome him and show him what we (the members of Gotham) are made of.

Again, welcome to the group, Anthony, nice to have you join us.
Regards,
Judie

Judie Moceri
Formica 1 GC