[Fredslist] Adrian Miller, Small Business Summit yesterday

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks elizmb at tiac.net
Tue Feb 12 15:48:59 EST 2008

Hi All,

Adrian gave a delightful presentation yesterday; in sync with her
personality, warmth and knowledge.  Although she had little time to
present, she organized her points like a trouper...and I coach
clients on their presentations...

Thanks to Adrian's generous offer of comps, through Fredslist, to the
Summit, I attended the day's events, gained knowledge, experienced
warmth among networkers, and was lucky to have my name drawn in the
raffle for Verizon's Samsung PDA.  As a bonus, the Crowne Plaza
served a good lunch; the hot food was actually hot.

All Gothamites who missed the day, be on the lookout next year.

Adrian, again, thank you!

Elizabeth Marner-Brooks
Training The Speaking Voice