[Fredslist] PROMO, Maria Guida, featured speaker, Penn Club

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Fri Feb 8 09:03:17 EST 2008

Maria Guida, founder and  president of
Successful Speaker, Inc.

will be the featured speaker for the  Penn Club

Tuesday evening, February 12, 2008

Maria Guida will present techniques from the stage to help business
professionals address prospects, clients, colleagues, and other listeners
with poise, commitment, and passion.  Having worked as an actor on Broadway
and television for fifteen years, Maria will show the audience how to
deliver a business message with conviction and persuasive power.

We are very pleased that the demand for this seminar has brought the
reservation list to full capacity -- and we will gratefully continue to keep
you informed of presentations in the future.

Thank you and best wishes!

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.
212-567-4653