[Fredslist] Bernardo Tagliareni

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 16:34:20 EST 2008

Fellow Gothamites:  A former student and employee of mine, Bernardo Tagliareni (Bennie), was recently laid off by a major bank after three years of dedicated service (due to the sub-prime mortgage crisis).  He is a top flight candidate for any banking or financial position as well as a position in sales.  His work with the bank and with my organization was done with accomplishment, integrity and a tremendous display of excellent communication skills.  Any Gotham organization would benefit from his presence and I urge you to consider him for any opening you have or may know about.  Either I (212-379-6661) or Bennie (347-546-2424) can send you his resume.  Thanks for your consideration.,  Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Gerald M. Goldhaber, Ph.D.
President and CEO
GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G