[Fredslist] Happy, Healthy, Prosperous & most importantly SAFE New Year

adjustman at aol.com adjustman at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 12:50:05 EST 2008

Gothamites- I wish you all a Happy, Healthy & Prosperous 2009.? However, what is most important during the holidays is SAFETY!? For those of you that still have up your holiday decor: Please make sure before you leave the house for a long weekend or even if you are just going to bed for the night that you shut off, or even better, unplug your holiday lights, trees, inflatable snowmen or Santas in the front yard, space heaters candles, etc. I've seen it one too many times where fires can start due to a circuit overload. See you all next year.

Jason Greenberg - Gotham Long Island
www.nationalclaimsadjusters.com
adjustman at aol.com
646-425-3711 - Cell