[Fredslist] Seek Medical Receptionist

Ruth H. Domber Ruth at 1010Optics.com
Mon Dec 29 15:15:50 EST 2008

I am posting this for my friend who is an ophthalmologist:

2 Positions Available:  F/T and P/T

MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST SUNDAY P/T
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST F/T +BENEFITS

Fresh Meadows Ophthalmology practice seeks bright multi-tasker for front desk and diagnostic testing to work Sunday (8-2) and also full time.  If you are enthusiastic, hard working, like people, , and are customer service oriented, then we want to talk to you.  We are an office committed to superior patient care and satisfaction.  To qualify for this excellent opportunity, you will need strong phone and computer skills with attention to detail, the ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and the desire to learn and grow along with us.  Interested?  Fax your resume and cover letter to: 718-969-8606 or email: jillgellerman at juno.com