[Fredslist] Golf Committee forming

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Mon Dec 29 15:01:55 EST 2008

The first committee meeting for the Gotham Golf Outing will take place
on Thursday Jan 29,2009 at 4PM in Fred's office. As you all know this is
always a great event. We are forming the committee and would appreciate
participation from all of the groups. If you served last year and would
like to continue or if you would like to be on the committee please send
me an email. Being on the committee is a great way to network with
Gotham members from other chapters. It is sort of a mini "ride the
circuit." Looking forward to hearing from you.
Have a happy healthy New Year.