[Fredslist] use of freds list

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Mon Dec 15 11:08:14 EST 2008

Your suggestion is well taken Donna and a good reminder to all Gotham
members. The Gotham website allows us to target exactly what we need and
request it.

 However when we send a request over Fred's List sometimes we get many
unexpected and wonderful replies. So instead of "shaking" one apple tree
we have shook 600. I personally enjoy the bounty that the Magic Wand of
Gotham brings.

Have a wonderful holiday,

Robert Esposito
Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.