[Fredslist] use of freds list

Donna Levine donnal at eeandl.com
Mon Dec 15 09:45:17 EST 2008

While I enjoy reading your stories of triumph and needs for friends and
family it would be helpful if people became proficient in  using the web
properly, not only would it cut down on the amount of email but it would use
the web site as it was intended.  All of us have a specialty that we have
perfected and which is outlined on our profile.  The lazy way is to go to
freds list and put out a request while if you look on the site then you
already know a fellow member who does exactly what you re looking for.
Please try to look first before you email.  Thanks Donna Levine (a Landlord
Tenant attorney as spelt out on my listing)