[Fredslist] promo news about lenticular

thomas duffy tom at tduffyllc.com
Fri Dec 12 16:26:57 EST 2008

              SERVICE AND PRODUCTS

                      LENTICULAR
SHEET, 3D, PRINTING, POSTERS, MURALS, BANNERS, BUSINESS CARDS,
POSTCARDS, TAGS, DISPLAYS, 3D PROMOTION FOR PRODUCT ADVERTISMENT,
BRANDING, TRADESHOWS, ANNUAL REPORTS
                      The
MAGroup produces 3DMotion images from start to finish. We can create
the images or use your pictures, graphics, line drawings, paintings or
video, creating flips, morphs, zooms and animation. We do it all.

AC_FL_RunContent( 'codebase','http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,28,0','width','380','height','253','src','images/flag morph','quality','high','pluginspage','http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash','movie','images/flag morph' ); //end AC code

                      Lenticular
is fun, it is treasured by the customer looked at and interacted with
frequently.It kepts them reminded everyday to purchase your products
and services.

                          We  print 3DMotion at our site and sell lenticular sheets

                              Lenticular  lens 20"x 28" 60 lpi   Flip Animation   Viewing Angle 54  degrees
                                .
                              Any size lenticular, labels to billboards to building wraps.
                                Single 3DMotion posters 4 feet by eight feet  printed directly to lens
                              We create  anaglyphs, stereopairs and chromostereos.
                              We do 3D photography.

                                Offer  custom 3DMotion business cards, postcards, posters and murals.

                        Offer custom 3DMotion business cards, postcards, posters and murals.
                        Single 3DMotion posters 4 feet by eight feet printed directly to lens
                      It's so unique and entertaining. People show it to everyone repeating your message over and over.

                      Call Us 203-778-4044