[Fredslist] Promo: Green Action Advocate Available for Green Business Development

David Marks Green Action Advocate david at greenactionadvocate.com
Fri Dec 12 16:06:24 EST 2008

Dear Gotham,

The economy has reached a new beginning. A catharsis if you will. While
the markets have dropped, a new green business economy is blossoming. My
name is David Marks. I am a green action advocate specializing in event
planning, business development, and communications. If you have a green
business on the cusp of greatness and you are looking to develop and
grow your business, call me. Together we can help the world and future
generations.  Oh yeah, and MAKE MONEY! REMEMBER THAT STUFF?

David L. Marks
Green Action Advocate
david@ <mailto:david at greenactionadvocate.com> greenactionadvocate.com
c: 516-850-8508