[Fredslist] access.office and All the Places to Be -Scroll Down - New Opportunities

gnaftaly at accessoffice.net gnaftaly at accessoffice.net
Tue Dec 2 18:20:58 EST 2008

A message for you from Gayle Naftaly:

<a
href="http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/mailsrvc/admin/SendToFriendForm.cfm
?lid=6&mid=332&fe=fredslist at gothamnetworking.com&ky=639712&mi="
onClick="javascript:window.open('http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/mailsrv
c/admin/SendToFriendForm.cfm?lid=6&mid=332&fe=fredslist at gothamnetworking.c
om&ky=639712&mi=', 'Email a Friend',
'top=150,left=150,height=300,width=550,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes')"
style="text-decoration:none" target="_blank"><span title="Click to
forward a copy of this message to a friend or colleague, optionally with
your name and comment" style="font-size:9pt; text-decoration:underline;
color:#444444"><b style="font-size:12pt; color:navy">Email a

access.office inc. - Happy Thanksgiving and Here
are All the Places to Be!

Dear Friends and Business Community:

My
daughter Amanda is attending the Queens High School of Teaching and they
are planning a trip with Habitat for Humanity to help rebuild as well as
implement an emergency-preparedness plan in our home community. This is
getting students involved with giving back, paying forward, helping
others and earning specific credit as they get ready to enter college and
plan for the future.

Of course, this all involves fund raising and I
am reaching out to all I know to help me help them. Please, see if you
can reach out to all you know and let them know what we need.

Please
make out a check to QHST for $10, $25, $50, &75, $100
(any amount helps
and is appreciated)
and mail to:

Queens High School of Teaching
Attention:  Maria Salerno
74-20 Commonwealth Blvd.
Bellerose, NY 11426
Attention:  Sponsor for Amanda Naftaly (Yes, access.office)

This
experience is an honor and out of 1250 kids only 20 were chosen to go on
this trip. They have to earn the funds through fund raising. If they earn
more than the $1200 it flows into the account to help others with their
rebuilding efforts.

Are you in?   Please help

Thursday Dec 4
7:00-8:30PM

Be Happier, Healthier and More Successful with EFT with
Eileen Lichtenstein, MS.Ed., EFT-ADV and Peak Performance Coach

The
Blue Firmament,
202 Merrick Road
Rockville Centre, New York11570
also known at EFT/ tapping is the talk of the day. This amazing new
discovery is based on the body's energies and a simple statement that the
cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the energy system. It
may be explained as emotional acupuncture without the needles and
acupressure without pain, used in conjunction with peak performance
success coaching

Cost: $25
Registration: paypal on events page
www.balanceandpower.com/events.php or contact Eileen 516 623 4353
eileen at balanceandpower.com
Emotional Freedom Technique

access.office
offers virtual office services, marketing, public relations and
relationship marketing to pinpoint warm leads as well as a Soft Skills
for Scholars program.

Customized projects are designed just for you -
Call Today!.

Contact Gayle at:   866-391-2780 or email
gnaftaly at accessoffice.net.

www.accessoffice.net - Coming Soon:
GayleNaftaly.com

Here is my gift to you:! Try it free !
http://www.sendoutcards.com/accessoffice - keep in touch with everyone
without leaving your desk.

Monday, December 8, 2008 from 12 - 2 PM
Cash for the Holidays

Gold and Silver that is not worn, broken,
single earrings, necklaces, bracelets, unwanted jewelry can be turned
into cash. Join Gayle Naftaly of access.office for networking as we earn
holiday shopping money at:

Bienstock Private Jeweller
10 W. 47th
Street, #303. New York, New York, 10036.
212-944-8400 -
ed at bienstockprivateller.com
www.bienstockprivatejeweller.com

Hosted
by: Edward Bienstock, Bienstock Private Jeweller
Contact Gayle Naftaly
– 866-391-2780 - gnaftaly at accessoffice.net to reserve your place and
refreshments will be served.  Open to 12 participants only.

Tuesday,
December 9, 2008 - 12:30 - 3:00 PM

IBWC – Independent Business Women's
Circle
www.ibwc.org
631-754-6640 and 516-296-5257

IBWC –
Independent Business Woman’s Circle
Atria Cutter Mill – 96 Cuttermill
Road – Great Neck

Holiday Party
Contact Stella at
tshieh at optonline.net or call Karen at 631-754-6640 for information and
reservations

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 -  6 - 8 PM
gnaftaly at accessoffice.net

The Eastern Queens and Long Island
Networking Group

6 – 8 pm
Gayle Naftaly, Facilitator
Ronald McDonald
House of Long Island
267-07 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040
(866) 391-2780, gnaftaly at accessoffice.net

Come all to the EQLI –
Eastern Queens & Long Island Networking Group.

Let's have fun no
matter what.!  Networking and Relationship Building, $20 to non members
and food is supplied. Payment benefits the Ronald McDonald House of LI. A
head count is necessary.Please contact Gayle Naftaly at: 866-391-2780 or
gnaftaly at accessoffice.net - Happy Holiday's!

Sunday, December 14 ,
2008 - Noon-2 PM

Stress Management for Busy People
with Eileen
Lichtenstein, MS.Ed.,  EFT-ADV and Peak Performance Coach

Atlantic
Wellness Spa
422-424 Atlantic Avenue
East Rockaway, New York11518
Stress has been identified as the #1 health risk in America! The good
news is that lifestyles and stress levels can be changed with impressive
results!
The goal of this Stress Management Seminar is to provide an
understanding of the role stress plays in our lives, and to provide
experiences of different
relaxation techniques that can be used in the
daily lives of the participants. We will also explore effective time
management skills and how to prioritize.

Cost: $50
Registration:
Please call 718 355 8890

Marilyn is on the move to Natural
Awakenings Magazine –  Long Island. The largest healthy living magazine
on LI, Natural Awakenings provides readers with cutting-edge information
on natural health, nutrition, personal growth, green living, creative
expression and the products and services that support a healthy
lifestyle. For advertising opportunities call Marilyn Dore-Pignataro at
516.448.5602 or email her at NatAwakenings at ymail.com. Pick up your FREE
copy at health food stores, fitness centers, health care facilities and
wherever free publications are seen.

My Event Guru is an interactive
portal that provides local business event listings, event tools and
solutions, and networking & career opportunities. Our tools and solutions
range from event listing and advertisement to post-event ratings,
discussions, and surveys. We provide a forum for local professionals to
stay informed of local events, network with other professionals, and
further their careers. We also offer event content (audio, video,
presentations, etc) from past events for member downloads.
http://newyork.myeventguru.com - Please enter my affiliate Code #1483 – I
signed up…..You should too!
My Event Guru is an interactive portal that
provides local business event listings, event tools and solutions, and
networking & career opportunities. Our tools and solutions range from
event listing and advertisement to post-event ratings, discussions, and
surveys. We provide a forum for local professionals to stay informed of
local events, network with other professionals, and further their
careers. We also offer event content (audio, video, presentations, etc)
from past events for member downloads.

http://newyork.myeventguru.com
Please enter my affiliate Code #1483 – I signed up…..You should too!.
If you want to sign on, to have our accounts automatically linked and for
more information about this Affiliate Program, please visit:
http://newyork.myeventguru.com/component/option,com_cncexp/task,affinfo/I
temid,103/

Want to have your event posted in this access.office website
calendar and electronic newsletter  “All the Places to Be?"
"All the
Places to Be" costs $50 per month for one posting and $75 per month for
two. (2) postings per month are the limit and all submissions have to be
approved before it is accepted. Please submit it in Ariel Font 10 only.
No PDF's please.

The Other Important Stuff section costs $400.00 for
6 months and stays on without change. Please check out
www.accessoffice.net  to learn more about us and yearly  billing, if paid
up front, you will receive a 10% discount. We accept checks, Pay Pal and
credit cards. Call Gayle at 866-391-2780 or e-mail
gnaftaly at accessoffice.net-
Logos, photos and links to your website are
included
We have a contact list of over 4800 !

Turn Up the Volume
and Hear Stephanie's Song. Only 15 and Broadway Bound.
http://accessoffice.net/stephssong.mp3

Job Search - If you know of an
accountant looking for a job at a great firm with branches in NY, NJ & WP
- Contact:  Faith Altschuler CPA - Tel: 212-697-1000 ext 267 - Fax:
212-697-1870 - Great company, Wonderful Benefits

Visit
BaysideQueens.com a community website featuring Happenings, Classifieds,
a Business and Organization Directory, Bulletin Board and more. Post your
events and classified ads at no charge and utilize the valuable resources
we have made available to you. This site is always expanding and display
ads will be available for reasonable fees. Check back often and contact
Allison for more information. Tell her Gayle sent you.
allison at baysidequeens.com

Concerned with the direction our economy is
headed?  Unclear about the future sources of energy for transportation
and heat?  PlanetThoughts.org (http://www.PlanetThoughts.org) discusses
these and other important questions, gathering information from the most
expert voices (James Hansen, John Doerr) and from community leaders who
are effecting the small daily successes to change our global direction.
We have a link showing the official candidate statements on science and
the environment, and a 15-second poll where you can describe your sense
of the future of energy (including a comment if you like).  At
PlanetThoughts.org your article contributions, your personal conservation
stories, and your comments are welcome.!

Gayle Naftaly

28 W
44th Street, Suite #218
New York, NY  10036

866-391-2780/
917-821-6576
gnaftaly at accessoffice.net ** www.accessoffice.net
This calendar sponsored by
  Gayle Naftaly, access.office

   ph
866.391.2780 toll-free
      516.992.3494
  fax 866.514.9127
email
gnaftaly at accessoffice.net
  web www.accessoffice.net

To be removed
from further mailings from our list please click this <a
href="http://www.opalcomputing.com/org/MailSrvc/unsubscribe.cfm?vEmailAdd
link</a>.<br>Your email address is listed as
fredslist at gothamnetworking.com.

E-commerce and custom software by Opal
Computing (http://www.opalcomputing.com).  Reach your audience and grow
your business.