[Fredslist] My relative, in great need for a position, please help!!

Susan Sajiun Susan.Sajiun at Hubinternational.com
Tue Dec 2 17:02:52 EST 2008

Hello Gotham family, I would greatly appreciate if you dig deep into
your contacts, associates, friends for anyone who can help provide a job
to my cousin, Frank.  To say the least he is a hardworker, very good
person and eager to always do the right thing.  His specialty is a web
site designer/developer/host or multimedia projects.

He also as a side responsibility is looking to pursue the real estate
business.  See his resume attached and his email below for more details,
thank you!!

~ Susan (the first gotham member)

Please Note My New Email Address

>Susan Sajiun-Fitzharris