[Fredslist] Phrenic Episode 3 is out!!!! Find out what happens next.

Punit punitc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 14:45:00 EST 2008

Hello Everyone from Caf Cow Studios,

So everyone keeps asking so many questions about the show to which I am
always forced to answer, "well watch this weeks episode of Phrenic to find
out what happens next." Join in the fun, join in the mystery, join in on
the Facebook Forum,<http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=19812044835&topic=6253>
for
the chance to win an iPod Shuffle and other great prizes.
Phrenic Webisodes (3-5 min) release every Monday night at:

www.cafcow.com/phrenic

If you haven't seen the first two episodes you can find them:
http://www.cafcow.com/phrenic/Ep._1%262.html

And Episode 3 is waiting for you at:
http://www.cafcow.com/phrenic/Ep._3.html

Phrenic Synopsis: Four seemingly random strangers awake to find
themselves in a mystifying labyrinth and their only way out is to face
their own tormented pasts together.

Staring
Samrat Chakrabarti              Rick Ignatius
Kelli Holsopple                    Cynthia Anderson
Gabriel Baron                      Nicholas Stenton
Jai Catalano                        Scott Archer
Peter Elias                          Beck
Charles Hice                       Colonel

Directed by                         Punit Chhabra
Produced by                       Zack Hill
Written by                          Aaron A. Ishmael
Assistant Director               Frankie Sooknanan

Thank you and Enjoy

--
Punit Chhabra
PunitC at gmail.com
www.cafcow.com/phrenic

p.s.  and if you enjoy humor you should check out another show I am working
one "Liberty Avenue Singles," a sitcom that airs on ITV and online at
http://www.thetvsho.com/.  The first episode is now online.