[Fredslist] Fwd: Invitation to Brain Exchange Roundtable - Dec. 15th

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Dec 2 13:40:22 EST 2008

For your review. Please send on to anyone you feel might be
interested as well.  Thanks

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Marian Banker <marian at primestrategies.com>
> Date: December 2, 2008 11:00:38 AM EST
> To: amiller at adrianmiller.com
> Subject: Invitation to Brain Exchange Roundtable - Dec. 15th
>

> Dear Adrian,
>
> Today's gloom-and-doom economy has us all concerned about how to
> retain and grow our client base. Right now it is critically
> important to go back to basics and examine them with a fresh eye
> and new perspective on how you can make tried and true sales
> techniques work for you. It also might be just the right time to
> examine how some of the newer tactics, like Facebook and Twitter,
> can be incorporated into your sales arsenal.
>
> Come to our Brain Exchange Roundtable on December 15, 2008, 6:00 to
> 8:00 p.m. EST, where our topic for the evening will be "How to
> Survive...(No, Thrive) in a Tough Economy"
>
> This month's guest expert is Adrian Miller, President of Adrian
> Miller Sales Training and author of "The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to
> Sales Success". For twenty years, Adrian has been working with
> companies nationwide helping them to recognize greater sales
> success. Her clients have spanned most every industry including
> technology, financial services, publishing, professional services
> (law and accounting), manufacturing and more.
>
> Adrian is a highly sought after speaker and her programs are always
> based on real-world tips and tactics.
> Here's some of what will be covered:
> Rethinking your value proposition
> Why you? Why now?
> Staying on the grid and getting ROI from your business development
> efforts
> What to do when the prospect pushes back
> Integrating social media and traditional networking for success
> ...and much more.
> At the Roundtable you'll have the opportunity to interact with
> Adrian and all members. Questions comments and contributions are
> encouraged, and it's a great way to start valuable new relationships.
>
> We'll be meeting at City Space Suites, 2 blocks south of Union
> Square in New York City.
>
> Only $29.00 reserves your seat at the Roundtable.
> Advance registration required.
> Limited to 12 participants.
> Reserve your seat NOW!
>
> "Thanks again for a great Brain Exchange last night, Marian!
> I can tell what comes next with my cash flow--making the budget for
> 3 months out. Good stuff."
> Elena Como, Atlantico Books
>

> Marian Banker, MBA, Business Leadership Coach
> Creator of the Prime Strategies Business Success System
> P.S. Don't miss the next event in the Taste of Technology Series on
> December 11th.
>
> "Digital Exposure: Keeping Your Data Safe from Prying Eyes"
>
> All it takes is for your client list, financial records, legal
> documents or other digital assets to fall into the wrong hands for
> your business to suffer. Security is an often overlooked component
> of a company's strategy, but one that you can't afford to ignore.

> [...]

516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"