[Fredslist] Finding Time for You - Relaxation CD

Debra B. Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Dec 2 07:39:10 EST 2008

Hi All:

The Holidays are such an exciting time! Yet sometimes we can still feel
stressed (and not only at the Holidays!).  I wanted to tell you about a CD
you may want to buy for yourself or give to friends. Judi Talit has created
an effective relaxation tool that will leave you calm and refreshed.  It's
also a great holiday gift item.  The CD is an inexpensive way to find some
quiet time for yourself or a loved one.

For more information on how to order the CD, contact Judi by email at
HealingAlt at aol.com or by phone at (516) 248-4336 and tell Judi you heard
about the CD from Gotham.

Debra B Lindner

debbie at boulevardmarketing.com