[Fredslist] The Met Museum and my son

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Dec 2 07:04:32 EST 2008

Hi

My son is graduating from Carleton College in June. He majored in
religion and archaeology and plans to attend graduate school in
London in 2010.  That leaves a gap year and he is applying for an
internship at the Met.

I've attached his essay for more insights into his interests
(cultural heritage management).  Objectively, he is a rather unique
individual and I think his essay might illustrate that.

But...just in case it doesn't (smile), he needs help:

If anyone has any contacts at the Met or any other institution (here
or just about anywhere else in the US or abroad), please connect with
me.

Much appreciated.

Best
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

http://www.askadrianmiller.com/

www.mysalesquestion.com/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

Follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/amst

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"