[Fredslist] Coming Attractions: Blog Party

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 1 10:49:06 EST 2008

Hi all,

 I am honored to announce Gotham's first annual Blog Party.  It will be held at Trottoria Di Mao on Roslyn Road just off LIE. All are invited especially our bloggers, Julie, Nancy, Ennid, Ben, Fred, Mitch, and HHDB as well as our guest bloggers, myself, Paul, Jennifer, Victoria, Mea, and Jake.

All of our commenters are all invited as well as our creative commenters, Right-Way, Wrong-Way, at least 3 different Sarah Palins, etc. Seeing three different Sarah Palins would be worth the drive to Roslyn!

It will be a fabulous Gotham night. Keep watching your email for further information. I have not yet selected a date. I could use a little input from our out-of-town bloggers (or their parents) as to whether there is a date in February or March where they would be available.

Rona Gura