[Fredslist] Gotham Gives Back: Gives Blood

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Fri Aug 15 12:11:22 EDT 2008

Did you know..

Every three seconds someone needs blood and that Approximately 32,000 pints
of blood are used each day in the United States.  Did you also know that

sixty percent of the U.S. population is eligible to donate blood, however,
only five percent do.  I'm interested in knowing that if you are eligible to
give, what holds you back from donating?

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-