[Fredslist] ATTENTION GOTHAM LAWYERS - Talent Search

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Fri Aug 15 11:54:04 EDT 2008

ATTENTION GOTHAM LAWYERS - Talent Search

Have you built your practice around some interest or issue you are really passionate about?

One of the chapters of my book, The Rainmaking Machine, (published by Thomson Reuters/West), contains a chapter "Building a Practice around a Passion" for which I interviewed several lawyers around the country. I am planning my next webcast on the West LegalEdCenter to take place from 12:30-2pm Eastern Time on a late September or mid October date and am looking for a few additional panelists to add to some of the ones I interviewed.

If you think you fit the description or have someone to recommend, please contact me with a short description of the practice and the passion, i.e., strong interest (business or personal), cause, issue. the practice was built around.

As to how I conduct my webcasts, I make it easy!

I minimize the advance preparation on the part of my guest panelists by not having them do a formal presentation. I will do the set up of the subject, and then I like to have the format proceed as a "conversation" where I ask questions and we all contribute our thoughts. I provide the questions in advance, and we have a conference call to organize and run through. I can also send you the chapter as background. This format has worked very well for over a dozen of my programs.

Thank you in advance.

Phyllis

Phyllis Weiss Haserot
Practice Development Counsel
Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management for Law Firms" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists"

* Next Generation, Next Destination*
* Cross-Generational Conversation*

Voice:: 212-593-1549
pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com