[Fredslist] Gotham magic for a friend

Ester Horowitz m2powerinc at bigplanet.com
Tue Aug 12 07:36:27 EDT 2008

Gotham Magic is legendary and I am hoping it can help a friend in Fort Wayne
Indiana that lost her month to month lease and is now living in a hotel
trying to find another.  The family needs a 3-4 bedroom apartment for about
6 months until Mom relocates for work.  Gainfully employed this single Mom
is taking care of two grown daughters, a grandchild, and one on the way.
Five people are living in one room right now.  They hope to relocate by the
first of the year for more money and better living prospects.  I can vouch
for the integrity of this family despite their challenges.  (Father is a
quadriplegic). Anyone that knows anyone in the Fort Wayne area and
surrounding vicinity that can help this family put a roof over their heads,
it would be greatly appreciated.

Warmest Regards

Ester Horowitz

www.m2powerinc.com

516 409-0849

888 609-6828

"Some men see things as they are and say why?

I see things that never were and say why not?"

-George Bernard Shaw-