[Fredslist] Become a source for articles that are being written

Randi Busse randi at workdevgroup.com
Mon Aug 11 11:16:46 EDT 2008

A few weeks ago, I signed up to receive daily e-mails from Peter Shankman's
"help a reporter" website (www.helpareporter.com).

I have since forwarded many e-mails with reporters needing experts to quote
in articles they are writing to friends and colleagues who are experts in
their field.  It's also a great way to stay in touch with clients or
potential clients to let them know about these types of opportunities if
they are the expert.  I wanted to share this resource with everyone at
Gotham.

Here is how it works:

*	You sign up for e-mails and agree to be on Peter Shankman's email
list.
*	You receive 3 e-mails a day (in digest form) with reporter requests.
You may respond to any one reporter request - if it applies to you.  This is
a well protected list and if you fraudulently respond to a request or abuse
this opportunity you can be removed from the list.
*	You can unsubscribe at any time.

This is a great opportunity to see what reporters are looking for and be
quoted or interviewed as an expert.  It keeps you in touch with needs of
reporters - and publicity if you are chosen as an expert.

You can sign up here http://www.helpareporter.com/
<http://server1.streamsend.com/streamsend/clicktracker.php?cd=36441&ld=62&md
=4042&ud=998ad2de559a84eda05c3d3f20d2b36b&url=http://www.helpareporter.com>
.

Good luck!

Randi Busse
Workforce Development Group, Inc.
 <http://www.workdevgroup.com> www.workdevgroup.com
 <mailto:randi at workdevgroup.com> randi at workdevgroup.com
Tel: 631-598-5598 Fax: 631-598-1988
Partnering with you to turn your customers into raving fans!