[Fredslist] Great Mgr. for good LI company

Mitch Tobol MT at TOBOLGROUP.COM
Mon Aug 11 11:09:33 EDT 2008

A friend with great skills is looking. Please respond directly to
her. Thanks!

If you are looking for an experienced professional to manage a
department or an office, or to work with and to support a busy
executive, I would be interested in discussing the position with
you.  I have the professional background, experience and technical
savvy for which any company would be searching.  In addition, I am a
motivated and enthusiastic professional with strong leadership
skills, qualities that will be evident given an opportunity to meet
with you

Mitch Tobol
Tobol Group, Inc.
516.767.8182

Intelligent marketing…profitable results