[Fredslist] Kudos to Jason Greenberg

David Stein david at automatic-mail.com
Sat Aug 9 13:40:59 EDT 2008

I concur!  Jason was recommended by our insurance agent and Queens
member after they reunited at the Gotham LI Cocktail Party.

Jason has done a fabulous job for us.  I hear he is so good sometimes
he gets there before the fire starts:)

I hope you never need him.

David Stein
347-581-7909

	Printing - Mailing - Electronic Marketing Since 1971