[Fredslist] Kudos to Jason Greenberg

Susan Pickman spickman at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 11:15:12 EDT 2008

Dear Fellow Gothamites:

As some of you know, my 92-year-old mother moved to New York this
year.  There were lots of loose ends for me to tie up from her forty
years in Virginia.  One of them involved a major insurance claim on
her house.  Surely dealing with insurance companies in the best of
circumstances is not easy.  However, if you have Jason Greenberg to
help you, it is amazing how much easier and more productive processing
the claim can be.  Jason has been with us throughout this very complex
process, and as a consequence my mom was able to realize a much better
result than we could have imagined. My mother and I cannot say enough
good thing about Jason's assistance.

If you have a claim, you won't be sorry if you call Jason Greenberg at
National Claims Adjusters, 2150 Central Ave., Ste. 203, Yonkers, NY
10710, 914-337-7800(O), 646-425-3711(C). Website:
nationalclaimsadjusters.com.

Susan

--
Susan L. Pickman, Ph.D., CFE