[Fredslist] Digital Camera recommendations

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 01:25:45 EDT 2008

Hello once more,

     I would like to buy a digital  camera asap.  I don't need real high end
but a nice  and decent one to take good pics in that format, anywhere & of
anything, and which would definitely do good outdoor pics.    Any
recommendations as to brands or models?  Also, any  considerations I should take into
account....  or suggestions re price  range or where to shop in NYC, would be great
too.  A friend  indicated downloading photos onto computer is very time
consuming...true?  and if so, does anything about the camera affect, ie, shorten
that  time?

    Thanks to the photog's and others...

Iris

Iris Wolinsky