[Fredslist] Auto Detailer redux

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Tue Apr 29 01:11:41 EDT 2008

Hello again,

    Last summer I asked for recommendations for auto  detailers in NYC, got
two (below)....but never got around to it and want to  now... since it's been
awhile, if anyone has other recommendations I would be  interested.  It doesn't
have to be a super high end  job...any range from very good - up is welcome.

    From last year:

   1.  Anthony Ingenito - dating someone's (Ester  Horowitz'?) daughter but I
never got his contact info and never heard from  him

    2.   Eric  Cavalleri - I was given a phone no and will check him out...

  Thanks a lot!

Iris

Iris Wolinsky
Attorney Arbitrator Mediator