[Fredslist] TESTIMONIAL: My meetings with Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, PhD

Jack Halpern jhalpern at myelderadvocate.com
Sun Apr 27 17:26:14 EDT 2008

Gerry is indeed a very unique individual. He is extremely
knowledgeable, and refreshingly straightforward. He has the energy of
a 20 year old. With all the endeavors he is involved with, he still
found the time to raise a wonderful son. I'm proud that he considers
me a friend. Gerry, may you stay forever young.

Warm wishes,

Jack