[Fredslist] TESTIMONIAL: My meetings with Dr. Gerry Goldhaber, PhD

Marcus Goldhaber marcusgoldhaber at mac.com
Fri Apr 25 17:54:27 EDT 2008

And he always finds time to be an amazing father!
No son could be more proud to read this...

Have a wonderful weekend,
Marcus

Coming up...
Marcus Goldhaber
W/ The Jon Davis Trio
@ The KITANO
Wednesday, May 28th - 2 sets: 8pm & 10pm
66 Park Ave. (At 38th St.)
No Cover, $15 food/drink
www.marcusgoldhaber.com
Stop by on your way home...