[Fredslist] Bounce! - Our Next Book Club Read

Adrian Miller amiller at adrianmiller.com
Tue Apr 8 20:39:43 EDT 2008

Hi folks:

I just want to chime in with words of praise for Barry and his book.

I have had the pleasure of hearing Barry speak at many different
events (most recently at the Small Business Summit 2008 at which
there were several Gothamites), and even had the opportunity to work
with him directly on a panel for New York City Company of Friends.

Barry is smart, funny and spot-on with his comments ad insights. His
latest book "Bounce" is a great read and the perfect antidote to this
roller coaster ride that we are on right now.

Kudos to Gotham for getting Barry on the roster.

Best
Adrian

Adrian Miller Sales Training
516-767-9288
516-445-1135 (cell)
www.adrianmiller.com
http://www.adrianmiller.com/blog/

Be certain to attend the Annual HIA Business Trade Show & Conference
on May 22nd. It's not to be missed:
http://www.hia-li.org/tradeshow2008/

See my book: The Blatant Truth: 50 Ways to Sales Success" at
http://www.theblatanttruth.com/

"What if we train them and they leave? What if we don't train them
and they stay?"