[Fredslist] Bounce! - Our Next Book Club Read

julie klein julie2k at optonline.net
Tue Apr 8 15:58:32 EDT 2008

This is a reminder that the Gotham Book Club will meet online on Monday, April 28th, to discuss Barry Moltz's "Bounce!: Failure, Resiliency, and Confidence to Achieve Your Next Great Success."

Bounce! is about "developing the kind of true business confidence that prepares you for both failure and success."

Visit Barry Moltz's website at http://barrymoltz.com/

The author gave us 5 audio copies of Bounce! that we have distributed to the first 5 Gotham responders.

We look forward to a lively discussion of Bounce! with author Barry Moltz on April 28th.

Thanks!

Julie Klein