[Fredslist] Re: Launched a new Web Site

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 21:32:29 EDT 2007

To:   Gothamites

From:  Janet Adler Realty

I have some interesting new listings:

For Sale:

In Innwood:   A one bedroom for $335,000 and a studio for $178,000.  The
downpayment on these can be as little as 5%

For Rent: Close to the 4,5,6 and the "Y"

Upper East Side, non doorman building,  A two bedroom/one bath, sunken living
room, renovated kitchen and bath, pet friendly building.  Ready for
October15th for $4300

Same building for December 1, a renovated one bedroom for $2900 (also sunken
living room, lg. bedroom).

Both apartments are really charming and large and very comfortable

In addition, I have six new apartments at Turnberry in Las Vegas

Please visit my new web site and pass it on to friends who might be looking
for a broker...www.janetadlerrealty.com