[Fredslist] Yesterday's Joint Working Moms and Hispanic Groups Meeting

Joel Schnur joel at schnurassociates.com
Wed Sep 12 12:38:35 EDT 2007

I just want to add to David Henry's comments about yesterday's luncheon-it
was SUPER! This was probably the best experience since joining Gotham over a
year ago. The diversity, camaraderie, networking and guiding direction from
Fred and Nancy made it sooo worthwhile, I was sorry we had to go back to
work. I look forward to more of the same and appreciate the new friends and
opportunities to help fellow Gothamites.

A Happy and Healthy New Year to all, whenever you celebrate it!