[Fredslist] Join the M&A Advisor team so we can fight MS together!

Roger Aguinaldo raguinaldo at maadvisor.com
Wed Sep 12 10:49:55 EDT 2007

Join the M&A Advisor Biking Team OR Donate to Conquer MS

Hey Gothamites!

Hope you had a great summer!

On Sunday, October 14th, I will be one of 5,000 cyclists taking part in the 2007 MS Bike Tour. This year the goal is to raise more than $2.6 million, and I want to help the MS Society reach that goal.

You can do that in one of two ways:

1) Bike with me.  I want YOU to join the M&A Advisor team and help make it happen!  To join, click on the link below and when you register, sign up for my team.

2) Donate.  Don't want to bike, but want to make a pledge?  My team's goal is $10,000 and my personal goal is $500.  To make a pledge to me, you can simply click on the link below or mail a check (made payable to "MS Bike Tour") to me at: The M&A Advisor, 108-18 Queens Blvd 2nd Floor, Forest Hills, NY 11375.

Together we can conquer this devastating disease that strikes young adults in the prime of their lives. The support you provide is vital to making continued strides in the battle against MS.

Many thanks in advance for your generous support.

Warmest regards,

Roger Aguinaldo

M&A Advisor Team Captain

Login to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support National Multiple Sclerosis Society, New York City Chapter

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:

http://msnyc.kintera.org/msbiketour/raguinaldo?faf=1&e=1245601328

Roger Aguinaldo