[Fredslist] Looking for an administrative assistant/office manager

Isidro Otis dro at tcomg.com
Mon Sep 10 12:32:48 EDT 2007

Hello along the network,

I am in need of an assistant who has an interest in Music Publishing. My
company is currently located in Chestnut Ridge, NY (Rockland county). We are
on the border of NY and NJ, this area is considered Northern NJ. I will be
looking to re-locate the office in the next month or two, but will remain in
the Northern NJ area.

The ideal candidate is someone who has tremendous organizational skills as
well as technological skills. Duties include general office management,
typing, filing as well as light phone. The candidate must be competent and
proficient with technology, especially digital media and the like.

Salary negotiable.

Please have all perspective applicants e mail their resumes or call me
directly at the number below.

Regards,

Isidro Otis

The Clyde Otis Music Group, Inc.