[Fredslist] Hiring Licensed Massage Therapists - can you spread the word?

Jena la Flamme jena at jenawellness.com
Mon Oct 29 15:59:19 EDT 2007

Hi Gothamites,
We are growing again and I'd love you to pass this through your
networks as we reach out for more talent.
And if you'd like to experience the talent first-hand pop in an check
us out. www.jenawellness.com

The full wrap is posted below,
Thanks in advance,
Jena la Flamme

The Jena Wellness Center has an immediate opening a Licensed Massage
Therapist for work, in our sparkling new wellness center. We are open
7 days a week so you can decide which day or days you want to work.
This is for someone who has excellent customer service skills and is
friendly, energetic and with a professional attitude. Ideally this is
for someone who is also into yoga, movement and/or nutrition in their
personal lives.

Jena Wellness is a young woman-owned company in the health and
wellness industry. (www.jenawellness.com) Our mission is to bring
cutting-edge holistic health care and empowerment to New York and
beyond and to create employment for holistic health practitioners and
their allies. We have a wonderful team, eat lunch together and have a
blast with our high-quality clients.

Our office is in Chelsea in a brand new purpose-built wellness center
in an atmosphere that is both relaxing and energizing.

Send your resume to the above address. Cover letter must accompany
for consideration.

Interviews start in November.

P.S. If you're not getting the “More Energy” newsletter yet, you
may want to sign up for it now. It'll give you insider tips on how to
have more energy, lose weight and feel better all over quickly and
easily, plus invitations to free teleclasses and other events.

Join us by sending a blank email to: jenawellness at aweber.com

212.260.6064
jena at jenawellness.com
http://jenawellness.com