[Fredslist] Film/TV: Andrew Goldstein's Resume

Lee Kader kaderlee at RuderFinn.com
Wed Nov 28 11:50:39 EST 2007

Dear Gotham,
Please see the attached resume from a nice young man who is temping at
our office.  He is looking to break into the film or TV industry...see
below and attached.

Please contact him directly:  Andrew Goldstein
andrewrgoldstein at aol.com

Thanks,
Lee:)

Lee,

Please find my attached resume. I'm looking for an assistant position in
film or television, particularly in marketing, development, public
relations, or distribution. Essentially I just want to get my foot in
the door in the entertainment industry, and having experience in all
aspects.  I greatly appreciate your help.

Thanks again,
Andrew Goldstein

Lee D. Kader   Ruder Finn Print
11-22 44th Road Second Fl.
Long Island City, NY, 11101
t.  212.593.6379  f.646.792.4903
c. 917.748.0019

Privileged and confidential information may be contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee, or not the person responsible for delivering it to the person addressed, you may not copy or deliver this to anyone else. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail and delete it from your system immediately.  The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this email. Thank you.