[Fredslist] We're looking for an employee at our PR firm

Bambe Levine bambe at bambepr.com
Wed Nov 14 13:06:03 EST 2007

Gotham Friends

Suddenly, we have an immediate need for a junior account executive to work
at my public relations agency.

This is NOT an entry level job and requires a minimum of two years PR agency
experience working in the consumer products area.

Candidate must also have excellent language and communications skills.  Of
course, they must love working with beauty-lifestyle products, and others,
and be fairly obsessed with stores like Sephora.

I would be grateful if Gotham could help me identify such a person as Gotham
beats Craigslist by miles.

Please start by having these daughters of friends send me their resume  by
email.

Our needs are immediate

Many thanks
Bambe Levine